Greenwood Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Library's policy is to treat all applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability in accordance with applicable laws.
Current Employment Opportunities
- The Greenwood Public Library online employment application must be completed to be considered
for employment with the library.
- The electronic application is accessed from the Employment Opportunities announcement.
- Each opening requires completion of a separate online employment application.
- A resume may be submitted as part of the online application process. Resumes are required for
select positions. The opening announcement will indicate whether a resume is required.
- When completing the online application, do not state "refer to resume." The resume may be
emailed to the staff member indicated on the opening announcement.
- Please be prepared to complete the application in its entirety. The application CAN NOT be saved
during the application process. The application can be reviewed and printed prior to submission.
- Questions with an asterisk require an answer.
- Please be sure to thoroughly read the position requirements on the vacancy announcement of the
position for which you are applying.
- Applicants must meet minimum requirements.
- All offers of employment are contingent on receiving appropriate documentation and the
completion of a background check.